How to become a prescribing pharmacist and develop your clinical skills in the metaverse
Tuesday, 28th June 2022, 6:45 PM
- Demonstrate the importance to pharmacists to continually learn and reflect on their practice
- Outline the future of pharmacy and the need to develop clinically
- Gain an understanding of evidence-based medicine and how the BMJ can help
Why should you attend the webinar?
If you are in the pharmacy industry and/or are a pharmacist wanting to know more about how to prepare for the future – then this webinar is for you.
MEDLRN has a vision to unlock the potential of pharmacists globally and has partnered with Locatealocum to bring this webinar to you.
Who should attend?
- Locum pharmacists
- Community pharmacists
- General practice pharmacists
- Non-medical prescribers
- Business owners
- Hospital pharmacists
- Allied healthcare professionals
What will I learn during the webinar?
In this 45 minutes ,
- The future of the pharmacy profession
- Independent prescribing and disruption to the pharmacy profession
- How to find a DMP
- How to develop your clinical skills
- How to utilize your prescribing qualification and generate income
How can I join the webinar?
Simple fill out the registration form and if you are unable to attend – a recording will be available
Details for webinar
Length: 45 minutes
Start time: 6.45 pm
End time: 7.30 pm
2x Award-winning Pharmacist, IP, Pharmacy Chain and Clinic Owner, Founder of MEDLRN
Founder of Metavisionaries, Co-Founder of Medlrn, TEDx Speaker, and Pharmacist
Executive Director of Medlrn, E-learning and Product Management Professional
Medlrn uses the information you provide to contact you about our relevant content and promotions. Medlrn will share the information you provide with our partner, Locate a Locum, who will use your information for similar purposes. You can unsubscribe from communications from Medlrn at any time.