How to become a prescribing pharmacist and find a DMP
Thursday, 28th July 2022 at 6.45 pm
By the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Attendees will learn step by step how to gain their prescribing qualification
- Attendees will learn how to find a DMP
- Attendees will understand how and which universities to apply to and what to expect in the course
- Attendees will learn how to safely use the IP qualification
Why should you attend the webinar?
If you are in the pharmacy industry and/or are a pharmacist wanting to know more about how to prepare for the future – then this webinar is for you.
MEDLRN has a vision to unlock the potential of pharmacists globally and has partnered with Locatealocum to bring this webinar to you.
Who should attend?
- Locum pharmacists
- Community pharmacists
- General practice pharmacists
- Business owners
- Hospital pharmacists
How can I join the webinar?
Simple fill out the registration form and if you are unable to attend – a recording will be available
2x Award-winning Pharmacist, IP, Pharmacy Chain and Clinic Owner, Founder of MEDLRN
Marketing at Locate a Locum
Medlrn uses the information you provide to contact you about our relevant content and promotions. Medlrn will share the information you provide with our partner, Locate a Locum, who will use your information for similar purposes. You can unsubscribe from communications from Medlrn at any time.